Learn the healing power of mandalas while creating your own collection of painted mandala stones.
Join me in Redwood Meadows, a storybook town located 5 minutes from Bragg Creek, Alberta for a full-day spiritual art retreat where you will learn about the unique healing properties of mandalas while creating a stunning collection of painted mandala stones. No previous art experience necessary.
NEXT RETREAT DATES:
- Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Sunday, March 12, 2017
What is a mandala?
In its simplest definition a mandala is a sacred circle. I tend to look at mandalas as Carl Jung describes them…reflections of the self. People from all over the world for thousands of years have created mandalas to meditate, to feel more peaceful and to share their ideas of God or the divine.
What Can a Mandala Say about You?
Mandalas give unique perspectives into your psyche, spirit and subconscious programming. During this retreat, I teach you how to use mandalas to reveal your inner world of thoughts and feelings.
We are most often a mystery to ourselves. Quick and easy art forms, such as the mandala, help us peer into our hidden parts. This help us understand who we really are, what’s truly important to us, where we are stuck or blocked and what we need in order to move forward in our lives. And they do it in such a fun way.
What You Will Learn During this Retreat…
- How to draw a mandala
- How to interpret your mandalas to receive deeper insight into yourself
- How mandalas reveal your personal mythology and symbolism
- Two methods for using mandalas for meditation (this is especially helpful if you struggle with meditation or you are new to meditation)
- You will also create your very own collection of mandala meditation stones.
Some of the things you can expect from this retreat include:
- Gentle, loving conversations that help you tune into your personal and professional blocks.
- Creative mandala inspired activities to remove those blocks
- A fun, safe atmosphere where it’s perfectly fine to have never picked up a paintbrush or drawn a mandala before
- a mouth-watering homemade feast that makes you feel nurtured and loved with like-minded soul sisters who love to laugh
- A colorful, artsy studio to light your creativity on fire
- A full day to focus on you and your needs and the help you need to get really clear about the best decisions you can make to move forward in your life
- A small, intimate group setting where you are able to feel safe and receive as much support as you need
- ALL SUPPLIES will be provided for you.
A Sneak Peak at the Magic we have Planned for You
The day begins promptly at 10:00 am so I’d suggest arriving at 9:45 am.
We will begin with some mandala exercises that help you unleash your creativity. I’ll go over the day’s events then we’ll enjoy a fun mandala process that helps to reveal your hidden blocks and challenges.
Once you’ve gained some insight into your secret self, I’ll take you through a couple exercises to show you how helpful mandalas are for meditation.
Next, we’ll move to the kitchen and share some happy comfort food while we bond and get to know each other better. Amazingly, what happens around the kitchen table is usually as profound as what happens during the rest of the retreat.
After lunch, we’ll head over to the studio where I’ll take you through a step-by-step process to create your own collection of mandala meditation stones. No art experience necessary.
Where the Magic Happens
My retreats are held in the most precious place to me… my home in the idyllic town of Redwood Meadows, Alberta (near Bragg Creek). Directions will be sent by email closer to the date of the retreat.
I like to keep things intimate so we can get deep and soulful and really get to the heart of things.
Register early as the retreat is limited to 6 women.