We art…We sister…We heal
No previous art experience necessary.
Most months, during the New or Full Moon, I host a women’s circle where we use art and ritual to emotionally and spiritually nourish our tender hearts.
I host both online New or Full Moon circles & local New or Full Moon circles near Bragg Creek.
The New and Full Moon Art and Ceremony Circles are creative and fun but they’re also insightful and healing – I like to think of what we do as sacred play.
The next online New and Full Moon Art and Ceremony Circles are on the following dates:
Online Full Moon Art and Ceremony Circles
September 6, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm MST
October 5, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm MST
Online New Moon Art and Ceremony Circles
September 19, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:oo pm MST
October 19, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm MST
These circles take place in my private online meeting room (sign in instructions and material list will be emailed to you after you register).
Cost is $25.00
The next local New and Full Moon Art and Ceremony Circles are on the following dates:
Local Full Moon Art and Ceremony Circles
October 6, 2017 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm MST
Local New Moon Art and Ceremony Circles
September 22, 2017 from 7:00 – 9:oo pm MST
The local circles take place in my public studio in my home near Bragg Creek, Alberta (directions will be emailed to you closer to the date).
All supplies will be provided for you.
Cost is $40.00
I created these circles because I believe:
- Women learn to shoulder the emotional labor for their families and their communities. We need spaces to unload these emotional burdens.
- Regularly unloading emotional burdens and understanding how to meet your own emotional needs prevents depression, anxiety, saves marriages and is the foundation for peaceful parenting.
- Unloading emotional burdens is hard work. Glitter and crayons makes it more fun.
- When you’re not emotionally overwhelmed and exhausted, you are better able to serve your family and your community.
- Your modern day world is busy and filled with noise, responsibilities and expectations. It can leave you feeling disconnected from the earth, yourself and others BUT connection is vital to your well-being. Without it you feel empty, lost, drained and like you have to take care of everything on your own. Meeting in sacred circle, having deep and meaningful conversations, practicing earth based rituals and playing with art is one way to reconnect to your heart, your soul, the planet and your community.
- Many women also feel disconnected from their emotions, their intuition and their creativity yet these are inherently part of who they are. Without a strong connection to their feelings, intuition and creativity, you say yes to things you don’t want to do, get stuck repeating unhealthy patterns, put up with behaviors that hurt your heart, and create a life that doesn’t make you happy. Meeting in a small, safe group to express your feelings, trust your inner voice and tap into your creativity helps you stand in their power, make choices more in line with who you really are and live a life that is deeply meaningful to YOU.