Create a one-of-a-kind vision board that is as pretty as it is effective.
Join me in Redwood Meadows, a storybook town located 5 minutes from Bragg Creek, Alberta for a full-day spiritual art retreat where you will discover the kind of life you really want to live & uncover the blocks that are in your way to living it while painting a beautiful vision board that looks like an angel. No previous art experience necessary.
If you’re not familiar with what a vision board is, it’s a collection of images and words that represent what you want to be, do or have in your life.
Creating a vision board helps you get really clear on who you are, what is important to you, where you really want to go and what your most sacred dreams are.
I never have time to contemplate these things unless I sit down and make a real effort to carve out the time to do it. I think so many of us can relate to that because we don’t have a lot of time to do that in our culture…just sitting and thinking. And more often than not, just sitting and thinking on our own can be hard and ineffective because we don’t always know the right questions to ask ourselves.
That’s why I like the process of creating a vision board in a group of like-minded soul sisters. It forces me to get to know myself better. It helps to pull out my truth, my dreams and my most sacred visions for this life – a life that goes by so very quickly. I want this life…my short but precious life…to be used up as magically as it can be.
See it. Dream it. Be it.
Some of the things you can expect from this retreat include:
- A rich and meaningful day where you discover what your heart longs for
- Gentle, loving conversations that help you tune into your soul and uncover your blocks
- Powerful questions that help you tune out the noise and get in touch with how you really feel and what you really need to move forward
- A fun, safe atmosphere where it’s perfectly fine to have never picked up a paintbrush or created a vision board before
- a mouth-watering homemade feast that makes you feel nurtured and loved kind, like-minded soul sisters who love to laugh
- A colorful, artsy studio to light your creativity on fire
- A full day to focus on you and your needs and the help you need to get really clear about the best decisions you can make to move forward in your life
- A small, intimate group setting where you are able to feel safe and receive as much support as you need
- ALL SUPPLIES will be provided for you
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a wise woman who isn’t afraid to explore soulful questions
- You are ready to let go of what you no longer need and call into your life more of what you really want
- You are an adventurous woman who doesn’t mind trying something new and isn’t afraid of letting her inner five year old come out and play
- You’d LOVE to put your dreams on a vision board that looks prettier than the sticky old cardboard and glue versions
There is both a painting and collage process involved to create your angel vision board which makes this retreat perfect for both the artist and the woman who is newer to painting but is comfortable pushing herself to paint simple facial features.
A SNEAK PEEK AT THE MAGIC I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU
The day begins promptly at 10:00 am so I’d suggest arriving at 9:45 am.
We will begin with some gentle soul exploration. I’ll go over the day’s events then we’ll enjoy a deeply relaxing, intention setting meditation.
Once we feel grounded, relaxed and ready for magic, I’ll take you through a couple exercises to help you look within your own heart and soul so you can discover what it is you really want (this is often more of a surprise than you would expect).
Next, we’ll move to the kitchen and share some happy comfort food while we bond and get to know each other better. Amazingly, what happens around the kitchen table is usually as profound as what happens during the rest of the retreat.
After lunch, we’ll head over to the studio where I’ll take you through an oh-so-easy step-by-step process to create your own angel vision board.
I’ve created this process in a way that is good for those of you who are in touch with your inner artist as well as for those of you who are just getting to know her.
This isn’t just a vision board you’re creating; It’s a way to remember that your dreams & heart’s desires matter.
It’s a visual prayer.
It’s the freedom to dream.
It’s a way to tune into what your soul might have to say about your goals.
Your angel vision board will remind you that you are not alone and your angels want to help you make your dreams come true as much as you want them to come true.
This is an Angel Vision Board a woman made to keep her dreams to travel close to her heart. Isn’t it pretty?
At first, she was hesitant to devote her Angel Vision Board to her dreams of travelling because there seemed to be significant obstacles in the way of that dream coming true. But each of us at the retreat agreed that was exactly the reason why her Angel Vision Board needed to be about traveling. Her precious dreams to see the world were important and deserved her focus and attention. Even if life prevented her dreams from happening right away, creating such a beautiful angel to hold them for her will remind her that her dreams to travel are important to her and don’t deserve to be ignored or set aside forever.
After the retreat, you too will have an artistic representation that captures the dreams and magic you hold inside your heart.
Your Angel Vision Board will work because visual cues work. It’s cliché but true, a picture is worth a thousand words. Every time you look at your Angel Vision Board, your mind will automatically pull up the feelings you tapped into while you created her.
Without effort, you’ll remember what is important to you, what you are working towards and what the deepest dreams of your heart really are. At a glance, you will remember all this and like sound waves filling the sky with song, the angels will sing your dreams across the universe.
What happens next is hopefully even better than you imagined it to be.
WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS
My retreats are held in the most precious place to me… my home in the idyllic town of Redwood Meadows, Alberta (near Bragg Creek). Directions will be sent by email closer to the date of the retreat.
I like to keep things intimate so we can get deep and soulful and really get to the heart of things. Register early as the retreat is limited to 6 women.