Let’s face it 2020 and 2021 were really hard years especially for highly sensitive people. Now it’s time to push the reset button. Despite the adversity you face, 2022 can still be a year to unleash your personal magic, manifest changes, and create a consistent flow of Divine guidance.
I created this one day virtual retreat to help you do all these things and more in the most fun way possible.
- I will guide you with prayer, ritual, powerful questions and creative exercises to help you get clear on your goals for 2022.
- We’ll also tune into our intuitive and receive messages about 2022 from our Spirit Guides and Angels.
- I will also lead you in painting a vision board in the shape of an angel for 2022.
Saturday, October 9, 2021
10 am – 4 pm MT
(noon – 6 pm ET)
This virtual event will be recorded. You can attend live or view the recordings before January 30th, 2022
If you’re not familiar with what a vision board is, it’s a collection of images and words that represent what you want to be, do or have in your life.
Creating a vision board helps you get really clear on what is important to you, where you really want to go and what your most sacred dreams for 2022 are.
Imagine having your own personal angel vision board looking over your shoulder ready to guide you, inspire you and help you manifest the changes you want to see in your life.
This isn’t just a vision board you’re creating; It’s a way to remember that your dreams & heart’s desires matter.
It’s a visual prayer.
It’s the freedom to dream.
It’s a way to tune into what your soul might have to say about your goals for 2022.
Your angel vision board will remind you that you are not alone and your angels want to help you make your dreams come true as much as you want them to come true.
Join me online for a virtual art retreat where you will explore your goals and intentions for 2022 & receive messages from your Spirit Guides and Angels about the year ahead while painting a beautiful vision board that looks like an angel. No previous art experience necessary.
I was able to bring in some clarity to a couple of goals that I have been working on.
Thank you Dana for such an amazing experience at your angel retreat. I was able to bring in some clarity to a couple of goals that I have been working on.
I think my favorite part of the day was interpreting the card. It seemed to speak to me and was a myriad of images that all somehow matched the path that I am on. It brought clarity and assurance that I was on the right path and that I need to just keep going.
I love my painting and have it placed on my bedroom wall in front of my bed. That means that as I lay down to sleep and as I wake up, this is the image I end and start my day with. For me, my painting means Trust. And that trust I place with my angels to keep me on track and that they are there for me. When I went through my surgery after the retreat- that painting was a huge source of support. I just wanted to take a quick moment to say thank you for that!! I look forward to working with you again!
See it. Dream it. Be it.
A SNEAK PEEK AT THE MAGIC I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU
- A rich and meaningful day where you discover what your heart longs for in 2022 so you have the clarity to focus on what you want to manifest
- Gentle, loving conversations that help you tune into your soul and uncover your blocks so you don’t stay stuck
- Powerful questions that help you tune out the noise and get in touch with how you really feel and what you really need to move forward
- A fun, safe atmosphere where it’s perfectly fine to have never picked up a paintbrush or created a vision board before because your inner artist is probably ready to play after the last couple years
- A MAP treatment to clear subconscious blocks that are standing between you and your dreams to make sure that there’s nothing standing in your way and things that used to hold you back are easily dissolved
- Time to reorient, revision, reset and plug back into your inner wisdom and Divine guidance so you always know what the right next step is for you
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You believe in Spirit Guides and Angels
- You are a wise person who isn’t afraid to explore soulful questions
- You are ready to let go of what you no longer need and call into your life more of what you really want
- You are an adventurous person who doesn’t mind trying something new and isn’t afraid of letting your inner five year old come out and play and create
- You’d LOVE to put your dreams on a vision board that looks prettier than the sticky old cardboard and glue versions
There is both a painting and collage process involved to create your angel vision board which makes this retreat perfect for both the artist and the person who is newer to painting but is comfortable pushing herself to paint simple facial features.
I’ll take you through an oh-so-easy step-by-step process to create your own angel vision board painting.
I’ve created this process in a way that is good for those of you who are in touch with your inner artist as well as for those of you who are just getting to know her.
This is an Angel Vision Board a woman made to keep her dreams to travel close to her heart. Isn’t it pretty?
At first, she was hesitant to devote her Angel Vision Board to her dreams of travelling because there seemed to be significant obstacles in the way of that dream coming true. But each of us at the retreat agreed that was exactly the reason why her Angel Vision Board needed to be about traveling. Her precious dreams to see the world were important and deserved her focus and attention. Even if life prevented her dreams from happening, creating such a beautiful angel to hold them for her will remind her that her dreams to travel are important to her and don’t deserve to be ignored or set aside forever.
After the retreat, you too will have an artistic representation that captures the dreams and magic you hold inside your heart.
What happens next is hopefully even better than you imagined it to be.
Dana has unlocked some deeply rooted, significant insights into myself...
“Dana has unlocked some deeply rooted, significant insights into myself in such a practical, positive, focused manner, I would choose to see her for guidance over a traditional counselor.
I am a fairly practical person, so even though I am actually deeply intuitive, I was a skeptic when it came to understanding what I cannot see or experience myself. In my session, Dana was experiencing spirit guides and angels around me, and channeling what they say she said. I did not experience this. But what I did experience was her intelligent interpretation of what she was channeling, confident communication of what is imprinted on my soul and kindness in guiding me with how to use that information.
At no point did I feel doubtful of the information. I felt it did not matter at all whether I was a skeptic or not, because she spoke a truth that my soul could not argue with. She nailed all of it – in just 20 minutes she knew exactly what my heart felt, why and this lead to a discussion of what to do about it. She said the spirit guides around me told her.
I say Dana’s interpretation and natural instinct for gathering insight and communicating it differentiates her from those in both the counseling and intuitive communities. Whether you believe in spirits, goddesses, angels or not… go see Dana if you feel the need to understand issues in your life quickly, with depth and with a plan forward.”
WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS
My retreats are held in my private online Zoom meeting room. Instructions and a materials list will be sent by email closer to the date of your retreat.
What? You haven’t registered yet! Go ahead and do it now. This is going to be fun.