Join us Friday, November 30th from 7 pm – 10 pm for an evening of magic and holiday shopping as we raise money to support a Moon Sister who was the victim of a racist act.
The Moon Sisters Studio for the Visual and Healing Arts is opening its doors on Friday, November 30th to invite anyone who wishes to cast a candle spell of peace and harmony and enjoy an intuitive card reading, an aromatic kinesiology or reiki session while browsing the beautiful jewelry created by Sade of Hawk Lace Jewelry.
All the money raised will be going to support Sade Auger whose vehicle was scratched in a racist act. The long, deep scratch will cost around $1000 to repair and so our fundraising goal is to raise enough money for Sade so she doesn’t have to pay for the damage herself. This is one small way you can make a stand against the racism Indigenous people in Canada continue to face.
These are some of the ways you can help us reach our fundraising goal:
- Send an email transfer donation to email@example.com Any amount is welcome and very much appreciated. Thank you.
- Buy a ticket to the event.
- Book an intuitive card reading with Lauren Mackay or aromatic kinesiology or reiki session with Melanie Isles to enjoy at the event.
- Purchase Sade’s beautiful jewelry at the event.
- Purchase some of the donated products at the event.
As a thank you for supporting our cause, at the event we will provide the opportunity to create a candle you can light during the holiday season to bless your home with peace and harmony.
Please feel free to share this event widely and freely with friends and family. We need as much help as possible to raise the funds we need. Click on the social media icons below to share this post. <3
Any proceeds we raise over $1000 will be directed to the Awo Taan Shelter for Women Fleeing Domestic Violence and Abuse