What do you do when you and your lover are no longer intimate? How do you enjoy quality family time when being around each other brings up so many unpleasant issues? What happens when the same fights keep repeating themselves and you both don’t feel like you’re getting anywhere productive?
Relationships can be challenging but I am FASCINATED by the potential they have to help us know ourselves better!
Deep meaningful relationships need a lot of care and attention.
Despite our best intentions life moves quickly and if you’re not really paying attention, and I mean truly taking the time to be mindful and get curious, seemingly unimportant moments will come one after the other and add up to distance.
Relationships are like that. They are deeply affected by subtle moments and great distances can be created between two people very slowly over time. It happens to the best of us.
The kind of relationship you want doesn’t happen by chance. Deep and meaningful bonds take work. But the closeness and intimacy you create is worth every tear you shed, every argument you have and every break your heart braves.
I believe relationship problems can actually become opportunities to help you overcome your personal issues and ultimately establish a deeply profound and beautifully close relationship with yourself… and with the other person.
Not every relationship is going to last but if there are things you can do to improve the relationship that is nearest and dearest to your heart, don’t you want to try everything you can before giving up?
If your relationship makes you feel any one of the following statements, it’s a good time to seek support like the kind you’ll find in this program:
- You no longer feel you have anything in common
- You feel misunderstood
- You’re not as intimate as you used to be
- You feel you speak different languages and as hard as you try, you both have a hard time translating what the other needs and wants
- You don’t feel close anymore
- You are frustrated because you don’t know how to change things
- You don’t quite know what is wrong but you can sense something just doesn’t feel right
- You no longer feel like you are on the same team
- You want more
- You feel like something is missing
- Your mind wanders to the idea of divorce as an answer to your problems
- You are unhappy with the way things are
Emotional triggers are one of the most common causes of disconnection. If you don’t know what your emotional triggers are or how they are affecting the relationship, they will continue to cause distance and misunderstandings.
My expertise is to help you explore what is really bothering you, to identify the root of what is causing the pain and then teach your subconscious mind how to treat that root belief or memory so it no longer hijacks your emotions or interrupts your connection.
What you and your partner might truly appreciate about this particular program is that it is not all talk therapy. I work with a process called MAP which is a cutting-edge process that teaches your brain and your subconscious mind to do the work for you. MAP does not require you to talk in detail about the issues that will be treated. MAP will simply neutralize the intense emotions surrounding the issues confronting your relationship with the help of your subconscious mind.
When you are triggered by something your partner says or does, communication breaks down because your brain isn’t functioning properly. When we neutralize the emotions surrounding the issues that bother you most, you are able to communicate what needs to be said in a way that helps your partner feel safe enough to hear it.
During our time together you will receive:
- Insight into the cause of your relationship struggles
- Individual MAP sessions for both you and your partner
- Practical tips you can start implementing right away to improve the relationship
- Techniques you can integrate into your everyday life to relieve suffering and communicate more effectively
- Intuitive guidance that quickly pinpoints your specific fears, obstacles and/or barriers to love
- Gentle, comforting conversations that expertly guide you to your truth
The Intuitive Therapy for Relationships program includes:
- One 90 minute introductory session where we meet all together. (We can do all sessions online in my private Zoom meeting room or in person – your choice)
- 6 MAP sessions (3 for each person)
- One 60 minute session where we meet all together to check in and ensure we are making progress in the desired direction
- 4 more MAP sessions (2 for each person)
- One final 60 minute session to discuss outcomes achieved
- Unlimited email support
Ready to book?
$1350 one time payment
or monthly payments of $498/month for 3 months
*If you need to book a subsequent session, or if you have further questions, please contact Dana